ФРПГ Мефодий Буслаев. Lux ex tenebris

Объявление

Новая акция "Гости из прошлого"
Анкета для канонов - проще не бывает!

Рады приветствовать Вас на фентезийной ролевой игре "Мефодий Буслаев. Lux ex tenebris". Почему Вам стоит посетить наш форум? Очень просто. Незабываемый мир, созданный Дмитрием Емцом и имеющий бесконечное множество возможностей развития. Магия, интересные персонажи, которых Вы можете создать и развивать самостоятельно. Вам не хватает волшебства в реальном мире? Хотите бросаться файрболами, виртуозно сражаться мечом и творить чудеса? Тогда мы ждем Вас! Яркий, оригинальный сюжет нашей ролевой не оставит никого равнодушным.
Тихо ворчащие вечера быстрее стали отвоевывать себе часы, а солнце, печально улыбаясь и грея все меньше, куталось в саваны из облаков. Все вокруг будто чуть потускнело - не было ослепительной яркости, безбашенности неба, веселых изумрудных переливов листвы и звонких трелей птиц. Просветление, тихое и чуть грустное, пахнущее чердачной пылью, сквозило в ветре.
Рейтинг Ролевых Ресурсов - RPG TOP Рейтинг форумов Forum-top.ru Волшебный рейтинг игровых сайтов

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » ФРПГ Мефодий Буслаев. Lux ex tenebris » Информация о мире » Кодекс валькирий

Кодекс валькирий

Сообщений 1 страница 30 из 73

1. Валькирия не должна использовать свои возможности в собственных интересах.
2. Никто из прежних знакомых валькирии не узнает ее. Валькирия не должна открывать никому тайны. Иначе тайна защитит себя сама, и всякий услышавший ее умрет.
3. Валькирия должна держать под контролем свои звериные и птичьи воплощения.
4. Валькирия должна любить всех одинаково, никого не выделяя, и не может быть счастлива в любви. Того, кто полюбит ее, ждет гибель.
5. Валькирия должна принять брошенный ей вызов. Кем бы и при каких обстоятельствах он ни был брошен.
6. Валькирию, которая нарушит пятое правило, ждет Суд Двенадцати.

це все ......., але дуже смешно

Если у вас часто возникают философские вопросы, на которые вы не можете найти ответы, загляните сюда! wp.Getbonus.Info - это блог о отношениях, философии и чувствах людей. Здесь вы узнаете о людях, человечестве, себе много нового и интересного!

Браво, очень хорошая мысль

выше нос

Браво, мне кажется это великолепная идея

Я бы не хотел развивать эту тему.

Большое спасибо, прикольно написанно креативно

Автор, пиши чаще - тебя читают!

Извиняюсь, что ничем не могу помочь. Надеюсь, Вам здесь помогут.

Мне кажется, вы ошиблись

Спасибо за ценную информацию. Мне это очень пригодилось.

If you want to improve your know-how just keep visiting this web page and be updated with the hottest information posted here.

Hello there, just became aware of your blog through Google, and found that it's really informative. I am gonna watch out for brussels. I will appreciate if you continue this in future. Lots of people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

Hello, i think that i noticed you visited my blog thus i came to return the want?.I'm trying to in finding things to improve my website!I assume its good enough to use a few of your ideas!!

Having read this I believed it was rather informative. I appreciate you taking the time and energy to put this article together. I once again find myself personally spending a significant amount of time both reading and commenting. But so what, it was still worth it!

Helpful info. Lucky me I found your web site by chance, and I'm surprised why this coincidence did not happened earlier! I bookmarked it.

Good day! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a team of volunteers and starting a new project in a community in the same niche. Your blog provided us beneficial information to work on. You have done a marvellous job!

Good article! We are linking to this particularly great post on our website. Keep up the good writing.

Hi there! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any issues with hackers? My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing many months of hard work due to no backup. Do you have any methods to stop hackers?

I'd like to thank you for the efforts you've put in penning this site. I really hope to see the same high-grade blog posts by you later on as well. In truth, your creative writing abilities has inspired me to get my own website now ;)

I am regular visitor, how are you everybody? This article posted at this site is truly good.

Hi there to every body, it's my first go to see of this weblog; this web site includes amazing and actually good data in support of readers.

I think the admin of this site is actually working hard in favor of his website, for the reason that here every stuff is quality based data.

Very soon this website will be famous amid all blog viewers, due to it's nice articles or reviews

A fascinating discussion is definitely worth comment. I do think that you need to write more about this topic, it might not be a taboo subject but typically people do not talk about such topics. To the next! All the best!!

Hey there! I simply want to offer you a huge thumbs up for your excellent info you've got here on this post. I will be coming back to your site for more soon.

Wow! This blog looks exactly like my old one! It's on a totally different topic but it has pretty much the same page layout and design. Wonderful choice of colors!

An outstanding share! I've just forwarded this onto a coworker who has been doing a little research on this. And he in fact ordered me breakfast because I found it for him... lol. So allow me to reword this.... Thank YOU for the meal!! But yeah, thanx for spending some time to talk about this topic here on your website.

What's up to all, as I am truly eager of reading this weblog's post to be updated on a regular basis. It contains fastidious data.

Вы здесь » ФРПГ Мефодий Буслаев. Lux ex tenebris » Информация о мире » Кодекс валькирий

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно